e-Book Download -- Herbal Magick: A Witch's Guide to Herbal Enchantments, Folklore and Divination

 // Herbal Magick: A Witch's Guide to Herbal Enchantments, Folklore and Divination //

Goddess blessings, 

The following e-book (in PDF format) is a collection of Herbal magick and folklore for enchantment and divination purposes. I haven't finished reading it yet myself, but highly reccomend it nonetheless. It's one of the "better" ones out there I think. If the link fails to work, just let me know and I will re-upload it or send it to you via e-mail. 

Download link: click here to download.  

Blessed be. )O( 

Embraced by Her dark wings,
Dani

2 comments:

thank you very much!:.. I love your blog!:.. :)

 

Hi. I tried to download the eBook but the link failed. By the way, I love your blog. :-)

 

Post a Comment